The Fabrics we are using for our jerseys, shorts and other sports uniforms are all 100% Polyester. Each fabric usage varies depending on the uniforms such as follows:
- 100% Polyester Steppiline Pro-mesh used for reversible and non-reversible basketball jerseys and shorts. Also used for football jerseys.
- Tri-Fit Cotton used for reversible and non-reversible jerseys and shorts, shooting shirts, warm-up jackets, and very seldom on tear away pants.
- Jersey Dazzle 100% Polyester used for tackle twill materials, football jerseys, jersey and shorts side panel, taping and insert piping, jersey and shorts uniforms, shooting shirts and warm-up jackets
- Square Net 100% Polyester most commonly used in warm-up shooting shirts and tear away pants. Can also be used for jersey-shorts set.
- Tri-Fit Shiny 100% Polyester used for jersey-shorts set, shooting shirts and warm-up jackets.
- Semi-Cool 100% Polyester can be used for jersey-shorts set but always in double ply where the inner ply serves as lining.
- 100% Heavy Polyester (Double Face) used on baseball jersey and baseball pants, used on Football pants
- Air Cool 100% Polyester used on football jersey main body and basketball jersey & shorts.
- Micro Jersey (Heavy Dazzle) 100% Polyester used on football jersey sleeves, shoulder & side panel, football snap pants, warm-up shooting shirt, basketball jersey & shorts set
- 1X1 100% Polyester is the material we normally used for the shorts and tear away pants. However, we also used the Quinna, a thicker lining material which we apply for women’s jerseys and shorts to prevent the under wears being seen-through.
However, on customer’s advice, we also use Nylon materials such as those other football uniforms requiring Nylon Spandex and other game uniforms specifying Nylon as their main materials. This is a case to case basis which also requires above standard pricing.